Followers

August 6, 2020

NEW FOR 2020

New entry for 2020. 
Bismillah Assalamualaikum.

Greetings to silent readers (that may not exist ahahah cause I would not reveal my online diary)
I need my own safe space for my screaming heart.

May all of us will get stronger and be a better version of us.
Allah Taala had shown many hikmah (or maybe it is still not visible) in this 2020.

Every month in 2020 seems to me like a new catastrophe hitting mankind. 

Starting with Australian massive bushfire. 
Currently worldwide deadly pandemic COVID-19. 
Malaysian politics condition by 'the clown'. 
Just two days ago, massive blast in Beirut, Lebanon. 

I just can't imagine how many people have been affected going through all of these... 
May Allah Taala grant all of us the Jannah, the ultimate blessings in the Hereafter.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...